Water Park near Fort Worth and Dallas - family friendly and affordable
Our Burleson South Fort Worth Water Park is:
- - just 20 miles south of Fort Worth on I-35
- - 46 miles west of Dallas.
Pirates Cove Water Adventure Park North Texas is part of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Burleson and features:
- - our colorful island, with multi level platforms
- - 7 water slides
- - secret passages to explore
- - and the giant Pirate Head bucket that will splash hundreds of gallons from above.
It's not just a water park it's an adventure park and a fun way to stay cool in North Texas.
When are we open?
Open every day to August 24, then weekends until the end of September.
- - Open daily 10:00am to 6:00pm
- - Big savings for entry after 4;00pm
How affordable is our waterpark and games lagoon?
:: see here for details, please
- Sun - Fri: Just $10 for a child under 42" and $14 for a erson over 42"
Sat and Holiday weekends: $14 for a child under 42" and $16 for a person over 42"
Stop in for the day at the waterpark next to I-35 south of Ft. Worth by 20 miles.
Extend the day to many - with our getaway extenders in our cottages and RV park and campground.
Extend the day by spending the night at North Texas Jellystone Park™ - right next door to the water park.
- - with luxury to simple cottages
- - RV sites for "bring your own"
- - tent sites around the fishing pond
- - and Yogi Bear™ with his friends
At our North Texas Jellystone Park™ - with 22 activities on 75 acres - all for affordable getaways.
Days and days of family time at affordable rates at our water park near Dallas. Here we feature:
- - Lagoon play pool, slides, spray pools, private cabanas, pool lounge chairs
- - Huge games "lagoon" - our games arcade with 72 video, action, and redemption games
- - Food and goodie
Affordable waterpark near Fort Worth and Dallas - a North Texas park made for affordable family fun time
We are the family value leaders every day. That is our goal - affordable family getaways for Dallas and Forth Worth area waterparks.
Yet not just a water park
Not just a Dallas area water park, we, like Great Wolf Lodge™ in Grapevine, have our own accommodations. We have:
- - cottages - from luxury to basic
- - RV sites
- - camping sites by the fishing pond
Pirates Cove Water Adventure Park North Texas - Burleson, Texas
Pirates Cove Water Adventure Park Noth Texas is part of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ in Burleson and features our colorful island, with multi level platforms and 7 water slides, secret passages to explore. and the giant Pirate Head bucket that will splash hundreds of gallons from above. It's not just a water park - its an adventure park and a fun way to stay cool in North Texas.
PIRATES COVE WATER PARK CONSTRUCTION
PIRATES COVE IS SO MUCH FUN
SUMMER ADVENTURES STARTS AT PIRATES COVE
PIRATES COVE FUN ZONE